NEWS & TOPICS
- [Research] "Serine 298 phosphorylation in linker 2 of UHRF1 regulates ligand-binding property of its tandem Tudor domain" has been accepted in Journal of Molecular Biology.(2020.5.18)
- [Research]"Two distinct modes of DNMT1 recruitment ensure stable maintenance DNA methylation" is published in Nature Communications.(2020.3.6)
- [Research]Structural basis for interction between DNMT1 PIP box motif and PCNA was was published in BBRC (2019.6.22)
- English site renewal (2019.1.26)
- [Research] Structural analysis of UHRF1 TTD bound to LIG1K126me2 was published in Structure (Collaboration wiht Dr. Pierre Antoine Defossez at CNRS).(2019.1.10)Press Release
Wellcome to our web site!
Our research field is structural biology of biomolecular complex that regulate epigenetics, DNA methylation and histone modifications. We are now focusing to reveal the underlying mechanism of DNA methylation maintenance. If you are intersted in our research, please contact ourl laboratory.
Structural Biology Laboratory, , Graduate School of Medical LifeScience, Yokohama City University
1-7-29 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama 230-0045 JAPAN
TEL 045-508-7301 E-mail:aritak at yokohama-cu.ac.jp